Tuesday, 1 September 2015

Let's Get Arty #67

 
Let's Get Arty's
An 'Inspiration' picture!
I took inspiration from the bed and bedding, the colour white, and indicated the greenery by the picture above the bed by a single leaf.  There are also books and slippers under the bed in brown colours.  Created in this vintage book - gives that shabby vintage feel.

Make sure you go see the other design teams amazing projects..
and join in too!
 
 
We'd love to see your interpretation of the challenge!
 
 
AND....
 
AT LAST
 
its
 
SPRING!!!
YAY
 
in my garden....
 
 
 
And today we said good-bye to Uncle Ernie...
 
 
xx
 
 


10 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Oh I am sorry for your loss, my condolences to you and your family... and lovely to now see Spring colors and flowers.. I love it! And your art pages are fabulous.. wish I could draw like that.. love the bed... and great inspiration prompt too.. I am hoping for a more productive month this time!! We shall see!! Happy spring!

froebelsternchen Susi said...

A fabulous spread - great challenge as well!
Sorry for your loss!
How wonderful that spring has sprung on your side of the globe-
we have the last hot days of summer here in Austria.
oxo
Susi

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Seriously the BEST QUOTES EVER are going in this book!! This is STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jennifer Rose Phillip said...

pretty daffy :) they didn't last very long around here, got drenched in the rain :/

very nice quote :) you seem to find the perfect quotes for your work :)

Lizzy Hill said...

New life and old, by the sounds of it....I hope he did not suffer greatly & you celebrated his life in the style he would have appreciated:) As your your daffodil....yeah, rub my face in it.....we can't grow them up here....sigh. I MISS the fields of them from my Victorian days, still....as for your book page[s]....as always, STUNNING!!!

Manuela said...

wonderful saying, exactly what I should do now, it's so late!

Heike said...

Eine tolle Umsetzung von dem Foto.
LG Heike

Ist meine mail bei dir angekommen wegen dem Gewinn.

JD/ Jill said...

Your is amazing! Thanks for the inspiration!

So sorry for your loss!

NatashaMay said...

Love this! Great interpretation on the book page. :)

Lorraine said...

I love your take on the inspiration photo. Great quote too. It seems odd to me to see daffodils at this time of year as I was just admiring seeing the first of the trees changing from green to their red and orange. Have a lovely Spring!