Sunday, 28 June 2015

Sunday Sketches and Our Beautiful World -2nd Anniversary!!!

 
 
I thought I'd add another little page for Hannah in her vintage altered book....
It's so fitting, I remember taking both the girls on a plane trip to see 'Wicked' quite a few years ago now and watched them sit through the musical with wide eyes, dropped jaws and wonderment...
 
 
Love my watercolour pencils and aquabrush
 

 
You'll find it HERE
Sunday Sketches
 
-------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
AND
http://our--beautiful--world--365.blogspot.com.au/
 
Celebrates it's 2ND Anniversary!!
 
This time there is a prize which will be drawn randomly!!
 
All you have to do is submit
your photographic interpretation of:
 
TWO is Better than One!
(two of the same thing)
 
Look at these pair of galahs....
When I spotted them in front of my home, they were kissing and cuddling
and by the time I ran and grabbed my camera - they stopped!  UGH! 
 Though... you do get to see the back and the front colourings of them.
 
Nevertheless...... there are TWO of them... and look - TWO wires as well!!
 

Here are some taken at our local wildlife park

Wombats



Two little bunnies!




 
Come along and share you 'TWO is better than one' stories!
 
 
xx

 
 
 


18 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love your page!! GORGEOUS! And loving your 'two' photos!! They are fabulous!!!!!!!!

Lizzy Hill said...

New fave. I want that girl with her red shoes and pretty gingham blue dress. I want her optimism and belief in herself. That's not much to ask! Notice this time I didn't ask for your arty talent, LOL!!! And the twofer's are GREAT. Especially the bunny bums!!!

Lizzyc said...

Fantastic art journal page, the dress and shoes look wonderful! And cute photos too!

Ros Crawford said...

Great photos!! And I do so love that book ...

Karen Maggio said...

Wow, your sketchbook brought back many fond memories of the Wizard of OZ. Just loved that movie when I was young girl. I read wicked but never got to see it performed live.
Happy Sunday;)

Tinna Sjoeberg said...

Love your little page, it says
so much about what one should
be able to do :))
And the pictures of the birds
and wombats and rabbits I like
very much too :)

Have a beautiful Sunday!
Tinna ✐

carol l mckenna said...

Wonderful journal page and excellent photography of the 'duos' ~ sweet critter shots!

Happy Week to you,
artmusedog and carol

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

You got all the cutest pair here, thanks for being part of OBW!
I love that lovely creation with wonderful quote too!

Sara - My Woodland Garden said...

What a beautiful page you created... and the animal photos are incredibly cute!
Have a lovely new week!

Ileana said...

That page is endearing. I love it! You rock those watercolor pencils!

Christine said...

sweet sketch and cute photos! Happy SS!

Manuela said...

OMG how cute your photos are! I love the cute birds and the bunnies (super cute!! :-) )

Christa atCedarmereFarm said...

Hello Mandysea, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your post! I like your artistic style and your sense of humor (the bunnies made me laugh). I am SOOO glad I am here. I am your new follower, Mandysea.

Deb said...

Your little journal page is very clever and I love the quote. Loving the "two" photos as well especially the bunnies.........tooooooo cute.

Lee-Anne said...

Love that page - you truly are a very talented girl

Giggles said...

Oh How I adore you two is better than one photos and the lovely little watercolor! Such the perfect saying.... thanks for sharing!! You made me smile!

Hugs Giggles

Alexandra said...

WELCOME to Sunday Sketches. LOVING the tea cups - a must in our daily lives here! hee :) Lovely sketch/artwork. I really enjoyed it and taking a peek at the bunnies. Hope you return.

Robyn Oliver said...

Super cute 'two' photos Mandy, the bunny tails especially