Sunday, 21 June 2015

Our Beautiful World 102

 
 
the word this week is
 
'TINY'
 
 
Every couple of days I like to pick some thistle for my birds and purposely leave a plant here and there so they can have a tasty meal - they both love it
 
However this time..... one thistle stalk was covered in aphids...


 
Then up close with macro on in a moment of winter sunlight....


Tiny plump creepy little things with little black beady eyes ...... eeeewwww!!!

 
 
We hope to see your 'tiny' story,
so join in
 
 
 
 
xx
 
 


8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

YIKES!

Lizzy Hill said...

EWWW ain't the 'alf of it, sistah!! Double ewww at least. Slippery li'l suckers..... however, they DO make a brill photo & my! You certainly got up close and personal with the little critters! Brill photo!!

Robyn Oliver said...

Cool pics Mandy...I hate those horrid black beady eye things too. Must say your last post inspired me to play along at SO5 .. thanks

Ros Crawford said...

Seems we both have them!! Horrible little creatures huh? Great close up Mandy!

Lizzyc said...

Ew! I get those things on my roses.. but I have never seen them so magnified before.. little plant suckers they are......

Manuela said...

fun to see they are all over the world, we have them,too!
ugly little creatures, great shots!

Sara - My Woodland Garden said...

Yes, they are truly horrible, but your photos are really great! :)
Have a nice weekend!

Wen Sylvestre said...

Eeeewww, they are gross! Great shots though :)