Tuesday, 2 June 2015

Let's Get Arty Challenge #64

Here’s our next challenge…….
To use:
‘Discolouration’  


A Journal Page:
 I used some discoloured and aged vintage book page pieces assembled to look like a whole page   There is watercolour pencil discolouration too.
 
 

 
Hop on over to see the fabulous dt interpretations too!
 
----------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
Remember to join in here 
http://our--beautiful--world--365.blogspot.com.au/2015/05/week-99-fun.html
 
 
 
and share your 'fun' photos at
 
(big smile)
 
 
xx
 
 
 


4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the way you framed the little girl!!!!!

Julene Matthews said...

Hi mandy. I'm just popping on here to say thanks for your lovely comments on my blog/new kit. I will endeavour to join in on these two challenges this month if I can.

Lizzyc said...

Fabulous creating! Love the bits of book paper.. That is a great challenge!

Lizzy Hill said...

Looks another interesting challenge......I really like how you've sort of 'disjointed' the images & created texture at the same time. VERY clever....oh, man... I just 'had' to go spend my prize at Jennifer Grace's etsy shop. Sigh, Such hard work NOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL;)