Wednesday, 3 June 2015

Counterfeit Kit Challenge - June


 
 Now that the mojo has been recovered from its gallop off to goodness knows where,
it's time to get a kit ready for Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog.
Love to shop my own stash (and to be reminded just was is hidden away!!)
This month the focus is on recent Basic Grey Collections - 8 of them!
The one the just screamed 'pick me!!!'  was 'Barista'
So in love with the black, greys, yellows and mustards with a touch of brown/bone toning.
Its kinda perfect of our end of Autumn into Winter time here.
So here's the Basic Grey Kit:
 
barista_image1  barista_image3  


barista_image2



Loved it at first sight... I know there's a lot of yellows, and I love it!
I might add in a couple of other colours as they present themselves, but I'm really happy to use this as the base line:  So here's my match up - 
yes to the colour - but also the patterning.
 
 
Here's some close-ups
 
 
 
 
 
 
I find it easier when there aren't too many colours involved when picking a kit :)
Like I said, little other things can be added in here and there
Cant wait to play with it now!!
 
 
You can find out about the CKC HERE
 
--------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
Let's get shabby
Don't forget to join in Let's Get Arty's 'Discolouration' Challenge HERE
 
 ------------------------------------------------
 
and.......
http://our--beautiful--world--365.blogspot.com.au/2015/05/week-99-fun.html
 
 
 
share your 'fun' stories at
 
(big smile)
 
 
xx
 
 
 

16 comments:

Tina Campbell said...

Lovely kit, love all that yellow you pulled too :) Fun embies to play with too :) Have fun!

Susan said...

This is an amazing take on the inspiration kit - I love it! I considered using Barista too but some of the darker papers just didn't appeal to me. You did a wonderful job brightening it up with all that yellow. It looks great! I think you're going to really enjoy using this one.

Julene Matthews said...

This kit looks so scrumptious, as I too love yellows and especially with black as a combo. All your little items will add zing to your pages.Have fun!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving what you came up with!!!!

Lizzy Hill said...

These colours are fabulous! Can't wait to see what you create with them......fabulous already. I'm off to my 1st ever 'retreat' in August. Thinking this might be a really productive way of packing - make up some kits like this!!!

Janine Rachau said...

WOW!! Can I buy your kit!?! I really wanted to counterfeit that BG Barista line but didn't think I could pull it off well with my stash. Your kit is perfection. Just gorgeous!! Looking forward to your projects.

Laura said...

Great kit!

Louise said...

thats a lovely kit you have pulled together

Susanne said...

You have really outdone us all on this counterfeit. That kit looks scrumptious!

Nalo Souleyman said...

Wonderful !!

Nalo Souleyman said...

Very nice work !!

Unknown said...

OOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooh YEAH!!!! Thumbs up!!! {{joyce}}

Dawn McDowell said...

Perfectly stunning! I chose the same kit. Your selection are really lovely. can't wait to see what you make.

LCSmithSAVED said...

Of all the counterfeiters playing along every month, YOU are the one I would choose not only to forge this collection, but to get playful with it! SO looking forward to seeing what creative wizardry you will pull off this month :-)

kate blue said...

WOW~can I have this please?? Love your kits as always!

Margie said...

I loved this collection, but I love your counterfeit more!! WOW!