Friday, 15 May 2015

Messy Box - Our Beautiful World....

 
 
I must show you this....
 
'A Beautiful Mess' has released a kit called
 
 
and I luckily stumbled upon it in its first release
(with thanks from Counterfeit Kit Challenges who featured it last month)
 
and as soon as I saw it...
 
weeeeeell, that was it -
I subscribed!!
SO..... with that said - lets put all the above said aside....
 
 
 
----------------------------------
 
 
The rest of this post is about how much I love receiving a box of goodies
 
The theme is :
 
Life was like a box of chocolate;
You never know what you're gonna get!
 
It's like opening a box of chocolates!!!
Only its better in real life!

 
 
and then the next box arrived...

 
How beautiful!!

 
 
Now I cant wait for May's to come from USA to Australia
 (about 10days and also says how much I really really wanted it!!)
 
It fits so easily into my Project Life album and its keeping me motivated to scrap at the moment.
I am scrapping very quietly behind the scenes :)
 
It's also saying how much my style has been changing. 
An ongoing journey.... 
 
 
http://our--beautiful--world--365.blogspot.com.au/2015/05/week-96-life-was-like-box-of-chocolate.html
 
So I thought I'd show off the motivation to keep scrapping when mojo waxes and wanes
 
 
xx
 
 
 
 
 
 


7 comments:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

They certainly look yummy!

Lizzyc said...

Fabulous kits, happy scrapping!

Lizzy Hill said...

I did see these & thought they looked fabulous!! Now they even look MORE fabulous....oh, now I WAAAANT!!! But I mustn't. I've got so much stuff.... so I shall just look at what you make and admire muchly instead:)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhh I can't wait to see what you create with these goodies!!!!

Nessa's Crafty Place said...

Oooh,that is a nice box!Gorgeous goodies crammed inside-happy crafting!
Best wishes,Nessa xxx

Manuela said...

a lot of great things, thanks for sharing with us at "OBW"

Robyn Oliver said...

Hi Mandy...oh yes always lovely to open a surprise box, even when you've ordered the goodies yourself...you colours there are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing with Our Beautiful World.