Wednesday, 20 May 2015

Jennifer Grace's 'Focus' Blog Event (4)


 
Here's more for...... 

Yes, still scrapping away!
 
On a roll at the moment:)
 
And still being inspired by  the blog hop  ...
 
Clare shared her calendar focussed project and it was clear to me
to dress up my 'November' heading page in my little vintage diary...
Why November?  Weeeeeeeeeeeeell, because looking through my diary,
I forgot to do it!  Did all the other months, just not November! 
The spare page (with pencil scribbled lightly 'November') was there ready, just got overlooked.
Any wonder in this crazy busy life!


 
 Clare had used a image of a female on her calendar, so being inspired found this buried in my stash
a little playing card.... time for its next life!
 
 
So cut out the purple background and dressed her hair with a yellow sequin.
Included are some subtle arrows and a little camera with 'snap'.
(Its like this lady was posing for the camera!)
 
Diary headings are all finished now!
 
-------------------------------------------




 
 
Next was a travel inspired 'Girls Just Want to Have Fun' LO...
by Jacky and I thought... oooh!  time to get another page done for my LONG-neglected
travel album!!!  Searched the photos and found some pics that definitely fit!
My three girls spot the Carousel near the Eiffel Tower.
 
 
 
Even took a pick of the sign and it works a treat pointing the way to the girls crossing the
road towards the carousel....
 
 
Definitely they had fun!
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
Next  became a great excuse to get some cards done!
I've always said, I'm no cardie... but I do like to have some on hand for
occasions especially ones that pop up at short notice
 
Claire showed three little bird cards all with the same bird stamp with different styles, in  more masculine colours.
And I just LOVE birds!!!
I've done the same thing, one bird stamp, only that mine are styled almost identically,
but used  three colours for all three cards -
only changed around on each.
Black, kraft and off white (just had a bit of fun stamping the white on black!!)
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 Now there's more cards in the kitty!
(big smile)
 
 
xx
 


5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

All of these are gorgeous! LOVING the way you added a sequin to the woman's hair on your November page!!!

scrappyjacky said...

Love your bird cards....you've really inspired me.

Deb said...

You've been busy. Love all of your creations. The little birdie cards are just gorgeous.

Louise said...

you really are on a roll..and it's good to see how you've been inspired. i do love those cards.

Jennifer Grace said...

All fantastic projects! The playing card lady is a great addition, I love that photo of a sign with an arrow on, and the white-on-black birdie is brilliant! Thank you so much for linking up to the challenge! x