Thursday, 29 January 2015

Creative Jumpstart 2015 - Natalya Aitkens Inspiration



Creative Jumpstart 2015
 
 
Natalya Aitkens - Dryer Sheets
 
This was a technique that had a fabulous end result.
I love this! 
 
It could quite easily be placed on a canvas and its much bigger/different shape to the tutorial,
 but to be honest...
its going in my travel journal.  I think....
I may begin each section of each country we visited with a 'canvas-like' monument or scene that is like a title page - it speaks volumes in its own textured grandeur way!
 

 
oooh, texture texture texture!!!
What a treat to do something so different!
 
xx
 
 
 
 


12 comments:

Deb said...

This is fabulous, Mandy. It has come up an absolute treat.

Lizzy Hill said...

OOOOH! This is amazing. What a great technique. Looks fabulous & the detail is awesome too. I'm enjoying your CJ posts!!!

Lizzyc said...

My goodness that looks incredible.... fabulous texture and colors....

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow wow wow!! This is amazing! I am loving the texture!!!

Joyce Kers said...

I love your idea of adding one to each new place you visit in your art journal. This one is superb!

Nathalie Kalbach said...

this is amazing. makes me happy!!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

omgosh, that's amazing looking, Mandy!

Natalya Aikens said...

This looks wonderful!!! Looking forward to more!

Cuchy said...

WOW Terrific Mandy!!

Julie said...

Wow Missy stunning.

marsha. said...

This looks amazing! I like the idea of adding it to your travel album. I'm sure that will be stunning!

Julene Matthews said...

Gorgeous! Your talent amazes me.
You might want to recall this on Archiscraps in a couple of months but I didn't say that,right?