Saturday, 6 December 2014

Happy 18th Birthday Paige!!

 
 
I've been missing I know,
and catching up is definitely on my list from tomorrow on because
I'm on holidays now until mid February!!
 
But it also meant that the frenzy leading up to finishing work felt unbelievably shemozzle at times and moments I truly did question whether we would cross that finishing line!!!
 
We have and today our ballet production of 'The Nutcracker' is over..
(Paige in green doing turns in a circle with the other girls)
 
 
 
 
 
But not only that, we also celebrated Paige's
18th Birthday....
nothing like.......ice-cream cake!
 
 
Such a beautiful young lady...
 
so very very proud!
 
 


5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Happy Birthday Paige!!!

Lizzy Hill said...

Looks like it was a very frozen birthday cake, LOL.......hope Paige had a wonderful day - your girls are LOVELY - I think you & your hubby have done a great job:) and YAY to holidays. Enjoy them to the MAX:):)

Jane said...

Ooh, I've not had ice cream cake for years, looks delicious. I'm sure Paige had a brilliant birthday and now you can relax - ha!

Lizzyc said...

Enjoy your holidays.. happy Birthday to your sweet Girl!

Audrey Pettit said...

She is, indeed, an amazing and beautiful young lady! Happy birthday to Paige, and congrats on making it through a very rigorous schedule! Hope you get to relax now, and enjoy every moment of your holiday!