Tuesday, 18 November 2014

Last Projects for Jennifer Grace's Frosty Blog Event....

 
 
Here are the last few projects I had ready for
Jennifer Grace's Frosty Blog Event...
 
 
A bold deer character (made him Rudolph!)with entanglement and some jingle bells!
 
 
 
Using some string - wound it on a splat of glue to make the nose
 
 
and cut out an outline silhouette found online and printed it on blue paper


Stitched a border too.
 
 
 
Ah weeeeell.... I made one!  The clay I used is quite soft so it was hard to keep shape
but eventually it dried - and got it painted.
I love little baby plovers and at the moment they are emerging from eggs..with very protective swooping mothers..  LOL,... its a funny looking bird! 
 
 
 
 

 
Bit of fun though!
 
 
 
Made one(would have made more but ran out of time) from the Christmas Movie
 'Meet Me in St Louis' with Judy Garland singing
 'Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
'
 
 
--------------------------------------
 
One last photo....
 
Happy Birthday!
Paige's Nan turned 82 a couple of days ago...
I love this photo....
Bless their hearts
 
xx
 
 


7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love your projects! LOVING how you did the nose on the deer!!!!!! And Happy Birthday to Nan!!

Lizzy Hill said...

LOL!!! ADORE your reindeer card! And the photo looks LOVELY of your two 'girls' at varying ages......& wow! A clay bird. Has your talent NO end???!!!!!

Lizzyc said...

You have been very creative, love your reindeer card and your birdie is very cute too!

Audrey Pettit said...

OMGosh, you are just amazing, Mandy! so, so creative and talented at so many different things! I am smitten with your little clay birdie! I want him!! And my jaw is hanging open over your Rudolph card! I thought for sure he was a die cut, and then I read that you traced and cut him out?? Amazing! LOVE that you did him in blue. Just so different and unique. And love your movie poster card, too. SUCH a pretty sentiment image, and I love the white stamping on kraft! Love the photo of your two precious girls, too! :)

Jennifer Grace said...

These are some great projects to finish with! I love rudolph's string nose, and the 'have yourself a merry little christmas' card makes me want to sing! I really love the clay bird too, so different from mine but with so much personality! Thank you so much for joining in with the Frosty Festivities challenge! x

Julene Matthews said...

Mandy these are all fabulous. Did you know you won a prize on Jennifer Grace? Get over there, QUICK!!!

Bente Fagerberg said...

You certainly are a multi talented girl! Love all your beautiful and interesting projects.Your stitched border for the deer card looks really cool as does his nose. :-)