Thursday, 6 November 2014

Counterfeit Kits Challenge #1, Amiche di Scraps LO Challenge #14 and Let's December Daily...

 
'Be inspired by Pinterest'!
 So its about finding something on the Pinterest boards....and recreate or interpret it somehow into  our own papers and embellishments.
And because I'm so desperately trying very hard to catch up on my Project life, did another page!
Here's what I found 
(they are actually free journaling cards!)
Free Journaling Cards: Tis the Season
 
 
Yay another page done!
 
 
 
----------------------------------
 
 
Criteria - to use black Bazzil background:
Weeeeell, again, I've created another PL page
(soooo far behind) I thought for this challenge, I'll do a 12x12 - but create it so it fits in my album and look PL style (big smile):
 
 
--------------------------------------------
 
 
Let's December Daily Badge
Remember to pop by! 
There are some 'Mr Linky's' up to use and share your work!!
We'd love to see !
 
 
 
xx


10 comments:

M.Letizia said...

Your LO is amazing! Thank you to join us at "Amiche di scrap" challenge! =^_^=

Susanne said...

Well you are scrapping up pictures and pages like crazy. And thanks for the pin for the free printable.

Lisa said...

Fabulous! Really love your Pinterest interpretation. I'm always so inspired by PL spreads - need to jump in sometime myself rather than just looking!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love your pages!! So many photos and loveeeeeeeee the airplane on the first set!!!!!!

cinmfoster said...

Beautiful pages love all the photos on them.
Cindy F.

In His Grace, Janine Rachau said...

Love both your pages! Way to get all those photos in & looking for fresh and clean!

Julene Matthews said...

Great work Mandy!
Now scrap a song title for Archiscraps :) LOL

Tina Campbell said...

Beautiful spreads :) I'm so far behind on PL I totally get this :) Well done on catching up a bit

LCSmithSAVED said...

Love the CKC Pinterest Challenge #1 page, but especially love the "counterfeit" PL page! very clever :D

Simona said...

Molto bello! grazie di aver giocato con noi su amiche di scrap