Friday, 17 October 2014

Frosty Festivities Event....and thank-you...

 
 
First of all, I just want to say thank you for your lovely comments and prayers this past week, it was heartfelt and very much appreciated....
Thank-you
xxxx
----------------------
 
 
Secondly, Jennifer Grace has created this fabulous blog event on her blog...
I had so much fun for her last event... that I look forward this next one:
 
Frosty Festivities 2014 Free Blog Event at Jennifer Grace Creates
 
 
Its marked in my diary!
 
 
---------------------------------
 
And lastly, I did get quite a bit of my Project Life pages done while away at scrappy camp and will upload them soon now I'm back on deck....
 
 
xx
 


2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhh that looks fun!!

Audrey Pettit said...

So glad to hear that you're hanging in there and that you managed to have some fun while away at scrappy camp. Looking forward to seeing your projects!