Wednesday, 1 October 2014

Creative Scrappers #278

Just getting this sketch in with no time left before the time expires!
Nevertheless its a fabulous multi-photo sketch that I can use in my Project Life album as a 12x12 LO... and its great to add that size in for a point of difference now and then....
 
This is a lost starling that came down my chimney in the dining room... tore at my curtains, knocked over ornaments (none broken thank goodness) and pooped everywhere - I'm sure more in fright than anything! Anyway, I managed to exhaust it and catch it in tea towel and it was very happy to be let go off into the blue horizon....
 



 

Phew.... done (uploaded with only minutes to go!)


-------------------------------------





PL Card





---------------------------------


Having lazy holidays with the girls at the moment!

Today, I'm going to get some jobs done that have long been ignored... Hannah is reading from her bookshelf which she misses when she is away studying, and Paige has gone off to a group
get-together for Dungeons and Dragons  .......


Yep, lazy days....
:)



 


6 comments:

Jane said...

Great scrapbook page. I think you are so brave rescueing the starling, bet it took a while to clean up afterwards! Good to see a post about Unscripted Sketches too, beginning to think I was the only one blogging about it.

Lizzyc said...

Goodness that would have been scary having a panicked bird in the house.. glad you got it out ok.. Fabulous take on the sketch and love the little PL card too!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So gorgeous!! LOVING the wood grain and the stitching!! And luckily you were able to help him!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Your lazy days sound like good days! Your PL card is just adorable! I love the pom pom trim. And goodness, that poor little bird, and poor little you! Sounds like he was quite the tornado until you wore him out! Love the stitching and notebook edge, and your title work is fabulous! Love the vine and the birdcage up top, too!

Julene Matthews said...

Both great creations.
Lucky bird to be rescued!
Thanks for your comments on my blog too, much appreciated :)

Leigh said...

I love your lost bird page. It's excellent the way you've used the Kaisercraft Basecoat paper.