Monday, 20 October 2014

Counterfeit Kit Challenge, Amiche di Scrap and a PL Card

 
 
While away at scrappy camp, a little bit of catching up on PL pages was priority...
 
 
 
Challenge #1
A couple of little ribbon bows...
This week features Chirp and Blacky who neither cares about the other.
Blacky never gets up on furniture - we don't know why, he just doesn't, maybe his feral-past brain? But this day, he got up on a foot stool, and he looked so uncomfortable - yet, he stayed there LOL, goodness knows what he was thinking?


 
 
It's about 'school' - creating with any scrapbooking genre...
Another excuse to get a PL page done!
The middle and bottom parts of the page are focussed on Hannah's school where she is in her classroom with her peers, they are farewelling a much loved teacher.
The top line is separated by lace trim. Hannah and cousin Sophie in a cooking session.

 
 
 
 
 
Challenge #3
One thing I do store away as a reminder in my brain is every time I see embellishments stretched across two or more sections on a PL page .... so, here the 'film strip' is used with this idea...
A week later after the stool incident,  Blacky braved getting into a chair... dh's chair, and all we could do is take photos and dh sat elsewhere!  It may seem nothing, but we've had Blacky a good 12 yrs and the vet said he was about 5yrs old when he came to us - so this 'sudden' behaviour was bizarre.  He does have a wonderful soft bed with a sheepskin and blankets - yes totally spoilt!   Next is Meaghan's new house, making do with what she can until her furniture arrived from UK.  And ANOTHER starling down the chimney!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Another seasonal card for my PL stash
 
 

 
 
 
 
---------------------------------
 
 
This is for Lizzy Hill....
Remember, I said I spotted something on your wall in your post with photos of your scrap space...
 
 
 
Weeeell, I have a cup!
Just one lol!
 
 
--------------------------------
 
 
 
Weeeeell, Spring is in full swing here....
Just have to show you these beautiful blooms... 
 
 
 
xx
 
 


8 comments:

Jane said...

Enjoyed reading about what you've been up to. Love that idea of spreading an embellishment across two PL pockets. Good to see you're still plugging Unscripted Sketches!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! I loveeeeeee the color schemes on each PL page!!!!

LCSmithSAVED said...

Not embarked on the PL craze but love your pages & the idea about going across the page. The shots of your spring blossoms are stunning! Thx for paying along at CKC :D

Lizzy Hill said...

I actually just went 'Oh! Huh!' out loud....hubby is watching TV.....when I saw that cup! I didn't know they existed! I got my plate from the Op Shop....wow! I will have to keep my eyes peeled.....obv we have GREAT taste, LOL!!!
Love the colours on your last little PL card...& the black/red PL pages are FAB...& the film strip looks great, too....& that blossom is DIVINE:):)

Lizzyc said...

Wow your pl pages look great! Animals are so funny at times! And that is a match to LizzyS plate!

Audrey Pettit said...

OMGoodness, you have such fun posts, Mandy!I love seeing all your photos and your amazing projects! Your spring blossoms are beautiful. Love your summer PL card, too, and those PL pages are just amazing! I love all the detail and could stare at these all day. The trim borders really caught my eye. Love the filmstrips and the washi, too, and that little kitty cut out on the first one. That totally makes me smile. They are fabulous!

Julia said...

Loving these layouts!!! And your card is so cute. It's amazing that you share a piece of china with another scrapper that is so unusual!!!

Susanne said...

So many pretties to see on this page - great post.