Monday, 15 September 2014

Life Less Busy..... and Project Life Card

 
 
Yep, ballet exams are over after three long days and we are all exhausted!!
Nothing left energy-wise and I'm having a week off!



 
 
Paige and her exam partner at our studio in her very last exam ever...





 
Done and dusted!


 
 
For the rest of us though... its only over for another year, now attention is turning to the end of year production.... 'Nutcracker'.


-----------------------------------------------


 Project Life style card for my Project Life album.
 
 
 xx

 


7 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Well life is busy! Love the little PL card too!

Jane said...

And don't they look spectacular from all sides! Great PL card too!

Deb said...

The girls looked lovely. I'm sure they'll do well. Love your little PL card. They are so much fun to do.

Lizzy Hill said...

Oh, yay! Enjoy your week off - you deserve it!! And what does Paige do next?? She can't just not dance, surely??? Always get distracted when I come along here!!! Anyways...love your little PL card. Super cute:):)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving the photos and your PL card is gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Your daughter is so beautiful, Mandy! I know you all must be exhausted, but what an amazing journey you have been on! LOVE your little PL card! Such fun doodling. Loving the little prize ribbon, too!

Jasmine S said...

It's been a while since I popped in. Love the ballet photos. I went to the Australian Ballet's production of La Bayadere a few weeks ago and WOW, I was blown away. I cannot believe I have never been to the ballet before now. I can't wait to go back.