Monday, 22 September 2014

Paper Dvizhnik Colour Challenge

 
 
Here's a couple of PL sized cards....
(with limited time, these sizes where perfect!)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
--------------------------------
 
 
 
PL card...just cos
 
 
 
 
 
 
School holidays are nearly here.... hanging out for Friday this week!
This past weekend Friday - Sunday I spent on an audition panel for 'Beauty
and the Beast' for the stage musical season set for Feb/Mar 2015... it feels weird writing 2015!!!
How fast is that happening!!
Anyway, at the same time I had casting done and first rehearsal beginning at my studio for Nutcracker... which Paige and the senior girls handled very well.
Things always happen at once!  Cant WAIT to have two weeks off!!!
Bring on the holidays...
I'll be hoping to catch up with everything here in blogland...too.. my apologies for my hit and miss
xx
 
 
 


3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are gorgeous! I loveeeeeeee the wood bits on the first one!!!!

Lizzyc said...

Fabulous little PL cards!

Audrey Pettit said...

Your PL cards are soooo sweet, Mandy! That first one looks like real wood. LOVE the graffiti on it. And I just adore the color combo on the second, and all those yummy chevrons, too.
Sounds like you are keeping super busy, as always. What exciting things you've got going on, though! Hope you enjoy your upcoming holidays!