Friday, 29 August 2014

Off the Rails and White with 1......

 
 
Weeeell, what a mad week its been workwise!  I swear I'm going cross-eyed with analysing paperwork!
  Soooo today, I kinda had a day off - and managed some scrapping!
Weeeeell didn't really have the whole day......but.... I certainly made the most of the time I did have!
 
 
Our French exchange student with Hannah and Paige....Cradle Mountain.
 
Sketch and Mood Board..... loved playing with this!  Got the colour going... and LOOK! Another patterned paper background I've used!   Getting better with using busy stuff :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------
 
AND.....
 
  WW1
 
 
 
Black and white with this one..... and another busy background, but somehow it works!
Maelle (from France) and Paige hamming it up in front of our lighthouse





Find the challenge HERE
 
 
 
Oh to have this much energy, I don't know where the girls get it from!!!!
 
 
That's me for now.... need a good nights sleep!
 
 
xx
 


9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeeeee the clocks on the 2nd one!!!!

Susanne said...

These are both fabulous - I especially like the first one with the pops of color. Looks like lots of fun happening there.

Deb said...

Oooooo! these are fabulous, Mandy. Love the background papers for both.

Lizzyc said...

These look wonderful!

Rikki Graziani said...

Love the clocks and your take on this months colour. Thanks for playing along with WW1

Lizzy Hill said...

NICE pages!!! Love the one you did for us at Off The Rails.....& YES! The busy papers work a treat....gorgeous photo of the girls...sweeet butterflies:):) I looked at doing the charcoal one...but just couldn't see myself NOT doing colour! You've done an awesome job of it....sleep well!!!

Wendy O'Keeffe said...

I love the way you've used the colour palette and sketch. Thank you for entering Off the Rails Scrapbooking challenge this month.

Fiona Paltridge said...

Amazing pages! Thank you for joining us over at Off the Rails xx

Katie said...

Love your WW1 page, the background paper is very cool! Thanks for joining us at WW1.