Sunday, 20 July 2014

Guesting for Amiche di Scrap PL#7

 
 
Amiche di Scrap (Friends of Scrap)
 is a lovely Italian Challenge blog which offers a variety of different challenge genres....
You can find them HERE
Friends of Scrap Challenge Blog
 
 
I love their Project Life challenges as it gets me moving along for some completed pages!
 Challenge #7
Use at least 5 arrows.....
 
Great for my trip album and heaven knows (insert rolling eyes) ... I need a push!! :)
Pretty much I set up a direction and planned my page for the arrows like this:
 
And it worked a treat!
 
 
 
 
 
There's a great little prize to be won....
 
 
You can find the challenge
 
Hope to see you there
:)
 
 


4 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

I saw this name last time I visited you! And wondered...sigh....looks like I've another to add to my every lengthening list!!! Looks fun, but---your arrows are great! Lovely to see more of your memories scrapped...& I doubt Nelson will be on the list - heading Christchurch way!!!

Lizzyc said...

Fantastic! Great PL page!

Desi said...

We're very proud to have you as GD for Amiche di Scrap and thanks a lot for your fantastic PL kit as prize!!
I invite all your readers to play along with us ;)

Audrey Pettit said...

My word, what an awesome PL page, Mandy! So full of detail and fun photos. Your idea to use the arrows to lead the eye around the page is just brilliant. And love the numbering system and the torn journaling strips at the top of the photos!