Monday, 21 July 2014

Assorti Colour Challenge, Paper Dvizhnik

 
Assorti Challenge blog has this very pretty colour palette of pink, white and crimson to play with.
Plus, also has a 'cold' requirement, like ice-cream, snow etc etc...
 
I had this lovely photo of Hannah being a snow angel with her pretty pink scarf  and her top she is wearing under her parka-jacket is crimson - perfect for this challenge!
 
I've made up a transparency sleeve page with white shaved ice glitter, little round sequins and pinwheel sequins captured by sewing them inside. 
 
 
 
 


-------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
 
 I had a bit of fun creating this - and what a great theme - motion....



 
 
 
 xx
 
 
 


2 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

...she got in the PAPER???? That stag jump really is world famous! Great motion page....loving the snow princess, too:):) Perfect pic for that challenge...ric rac....I have it staring at me & keep forgetting to use it!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Your projects always amaze me with their artsy style and amazing details, Mandy! I LOVE the shaker pocket you made to go with your snow page, and the mesh and frosty alpha letters are really eye catching and fun. Super love the London jump layout, too. You really captured a sense of movement with the arrangement of photos. And how cool Paige made the papers!