Wednesday, 18 June 2014

Amiche di Scrap Challenge #5 Project Life....

 
 
I love this site because it really gets me to create some PL pages which is sadly lagging behind the times, so any excuse to get another page done for either of my 2014 album or travel album...
 
The criteria is to use wood veneers...
I've got them, but haven't been using them much until now....

 
 
Little wood veneer flowers with some enamel dots as centres.
And a little bird too.... painted white

 
 
You can find the challenge HERE
 
xx
 
 
 


7 comments:

Desi said...

I'm totally in love with those little bird and flowers!!!
Your works are always stunning, thanks a lot for playing along with us at Amiche di Scrap, we're very glad to see you there!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Looks AWESOME! LOVING all the red!!!!!

Lizzy Hill said...

Lovely! It all looks so cohesive.....& I must say , wood is GOOD!!!! That's the great thing about challenges...they get you scrapping!!!!!

Lizzyc said...

This looks wonderful.. love the little wood embellies.. so cute!

S said...

Nicely done, your embellies really tie it together.

Heather McMahon said...

Oh I love this. The colours are gorgeous!

Julie said...

Gorgeous stuff as usual Missy. I've missed popping in and seeing your work.xx