Wednesday, 14 May 2014

Off the Rails Scrapbooking, and Counterfeit Kit NSD Challenge

 
 
Stripes and Polka Dots.....
 
 
 
 
------------------------------------------
 
 
 ' Colour Embellishment Challenge'
Leslie set the challenge to get the embellishments to pop the page....

 

 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------
 
I think my camera is 'broke' - doesn't matter what I do with it, its just failing... probably time for a new one, and its been overworked.... sigh.... please excuse it.....
 
Anyway, on a good note.... I'm off to scrappy camp tomorrow night after work for 3 nights :)
 
So, I'm going to get off this computer and pack my stash all ready to go
 
 
Hopefully my internet will work there and I can upload a few challenges I've got my eye on
(very big grin!)
 
xx
 


12 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Wonderful layouts, have a great time at the camp!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are gorgeous! LOVING the butterflies on the first one and the yellow on the second one!! And hopefully your camera gets better soon!!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Your pages always are SO beautiful and so artful (if that's a real word...:))I just love the way you think! Love your dots and stipes page. The border on the side of text print, paint, and butterflies is soooo beautiful! Really LOVE the bold pop of yellow with the trims and crochet on your second page, too!
Hope you have an amazing time at camp! Looking forward to seeing what you create!

Lizzy Hill said...

Enjoy camp! Create up a storm:):) Loooove those butterflies. I adore them & [like flowers & chippy] find that I don't use them myself much. Weird. And your popping one...pops a treat! Yellow...YUM:):) I'm off to the skin cancer lady for the usual 3 monthly check....not 'alf as exciting as scrapping, eh??!!!

Lizzy Hill said...

OOOPS! Forgot...& OF COURSE, thanks for joining us at Off The Rails:):)!!!

Wendy O'Keeffe said...

Love the subdued colour combo and the way you've blended the butterflies with the other elements. Nice page.

Sandi Spink said...

Gorgeous layout. Love your take on the use of dots and stripes and your use of mixed media. Thanks for joining us on Off the Rails.

Sue Plumb said...

LOVE the mix of stripes and polka dots on this layout, and also the colour palette you have used. Great design & perfect balance of embellishments too. Thanks for playing along with us at OTR. :)

Sanna Lippert said...

lovely work!! great take on the polka dots and stripes challenge! but I have to say that I also liked the second page alot :)!!! thanks for joining in with us at Off the Rails!

Rachael Funnell said...

Both of these layouts are Soooo PRETTY....THANK you for playing along over @ Off the rails....

Catie said...

Great pages Mandy.
I love the colours in your OTR page and your take on the challenge. Your butterflies elements are gorgeous. Thanks for joining in with this OTR challenge :)

Deena said...

Beautiful layout, I adore the colours that you have used so earthy and of course my favourite butterflies. Thank you for joining the challenge at Off The Rails Scrapbooking