Saturday, 31 May 2014

Creative Scrappers # 269, (and a thank-you)

 
 
The sketch is perfect for my Project Life album.....
Week 17 - Easter!

The layout is somewhat reversed to the sketch.
I really like adding a 12x12 sleeve every now and then to my PL album, just for a change.
 
 
-------------------------------------------------
 
 
sent this lovely package.... for winning her challenge at Counterfeit Kit Challenges for National Scrapbooking Day
love it each and every bit!!
 
 
------------------------------------------
 
 
xx
 


6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous!! LOVING the grid design and the bunnies!!!!

Cathy said...

Love this Mandy, gorgeous take on the sketch!! The bunny paper is so beautiful.. what range is it?

mandysea said...

It's an older Karen Foster (Bunnies and Lace) Cathy... might be lucky to pick it up somewhere?

Lizzyc said...

Wonderful take on the sketch,, love your layout.. and great prize too!

Lizzy Hill said...

FABULOUS 'win'....looks a fun collection of goodies & your PL page is brill...I'm a bit of a fan of what I like to call 'fake PL'...I think its great to take stuff meant for something else [like cupcake sequins, for eg...giggles...] & use them in a 'different' way;)!!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Such a gorgeous PL page! I LOVE the grid design!