Friday, 16 May 2014

Counterfeit Kits NSD - Create a Rainbow...

 
 
 
NSD challenges have come to an end for Counterfeit Kits Challenge Blog, and its been great being creative with colour.   I 'almost' got them all done, just ran out of time and the deadline has arrived.
 
Here's my 'Rainbow' challenge LO.....(set by LesleyG)


 
The stripes were created with a paintbrush dipped in these bottles of spray (except the Izink which a droplet was mixed with water to thin it).....then painted on the white cardstock and trimmed with 'filmstrip' washi tape



 
 
(Ha LizzyH, I'm sure you are on pinwheel sequin overload here!!!)
 
Having a wonderful time at scrappy camp...one night down and two to go!
Lots of deliberation, laughter and too much food!
 
(big smile)


7 comments:

Lizzyc said...

This looks wonderful.. I love the colors and the washi tape.. very creative.. have fun!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

WOW WOW WOW!!! This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeeeee the rainbow you created and the film strips!! PINNING!!!!!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

This is SO seriously brilliant, Mandy! What a super creative way to use a rainbow feature! LOVE the big watercolor stripes you created, and framing them with the filmstrip washi is genius! Really love that fun photo silhouette cut at the end of the rainbow. This totally makes me smile!
Hope you have a fabulous time on the rest of your scrap camp!

S said...

What a fabulous page, I'm pinning it.

jacque4u2c said...

So beautiful!

Lizzy Hill said...

LOL.....overload??? Pineheels? NEVAAAAA..... I actually MISSED them on your last projects.... Seriously....I am soooo glad to see them back.......& I am LOVING the way you've used that washi on this one....perfection!!!! Enjoy the rest of camp:):):)

Peg Hewitt said...

So simple and so beautiful!