Thursday, 3 October 2013

Counterfeit Kit Challenges and Project Life Week 30 & 31

 
Love the kit this month to Counterfeit
is from
I really loved them all but went with the main kit...
 
 
So here's what I came up with....





Why the big kit?  Weeeell, I love to take a big kit and a heap of photos to crops and I have a crop weekend soon... that means plenty to choose from.  Its my answer to not having to get page kits ready when time poor.  It works a treat!    What I have left in last months kit will be coming with me too!
A problem solved! 


 
Already I've used some of my kit for my for my Project Life Album
(very big smile!)
 
Week 30
It is so great for day to day stuff...  like grandma teaching Paige to cook her famous sausage rolls, and Paige having her leadership group of friends over for a craft afternoon.
And by accident, I found our old house (two houses ago) on the net for 'rent' ... we sold this house back in 2004, anyway, so printed the pics from the real estate to put in my album as a memory brought forward.





 
 
Week 31
My Winter Garden
Winter kind of takes care of the garden, and when things start happening - like bulbs waking up and sun shines on the shabbiness.... its time to be reminded of whats there and start looking forward to what Spring will bring...

 
 
 
Yay finally up to August with my Project Life....
When I go to my next weekend crop... I hope to really get this caught up!
 
 
 
 


12 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Now that IS a big kit & a great idea...love ur flower page PL....I sorta won some $ from a PL store...so despite best counterfeit intentions... I'm on the Becky H bandwagon...& LOVINNG it:):)!!!!!!!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving the kit you created and love love love love your PL pages!! FABBY stitching!!!!!

Stephanie said...

oohh wow, what a great kit!! I am absolutely loving all the bright colours you've incorporated and can't wait to see your creations this month. Your Project Life pages are also fantastic! I really need to start a Project Life album of my own ...

Julie said...

just love what you have put in your kit Missy. Will have to have a look through my stash to see what I can come up with.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Awesome kit to take along for the crop, and I love your project life too!

gabusiek said...

Wow! This papers are amazing ;)

I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

sandi said...

Fabulous pages!!!!!! Great kits too!

Jimjams said...

A good plan to pull a BIG kit for a weekend's worth of pages. Love that you found your old house on the net ... a great way to scrap "lost" memories.

Lesley G said...

I also love big kits - enjoy your crop weekend with your pretty kit :)

Julene Matthews said...

Holey cow! THat is a big but beautiful kit. Very drool worthy.Have fun scrapping it. :)

LCSmithSAVED said...

I agree about the kit being great for a crop - shopping your stash is so much fun, isn't it? Love CKC for that. Will be watching for many FAB pages this month!

sassyscrapper said...

What a fabulous kit. It has been a crazy busy month for me (full of scrapping) so I'm just getting around to seeing what's been happening over at CKC. I hope this big kit has served you well. I spy so many faves like glitz and pier...love that whale!