Thursday, 25 July 2013

Let's Get Shabby Challenge #48

 
Its all about foliage greenery …. leaves and plant-form…. So long as its green!  
Of course you can add anything else in any type of project you like
(as long as its got paper/scrapbooking of sorts in it!)
It’s not about just using the colour green without foliage.
 
 
 
Loved creating this especially in this little vintage book for Hannah.
I'm hoping to fill it bit by bit with little quotes
 




 
 
 
Hope you can join us...
 
 
Here are some links to the other pages in this little book so far...
Page 2 (scroll to bottom)
 
Hopefully these pages will make her smile when she needs one
 
 


3 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Oh these little pages are so lovely, I love the lace leaves and flowers.. and I am sure this book will be cherished by your DD!!

Lizzy Hill said...

What a wonderful book idea! And I am SOOO with you...nothing as therapeutic as digging up dirt, so my DH says....I turn to books; he digs!!!! Like how you've used the sequins, too:):)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow wow wowwwwwwwwwww! This is gorgeous!! I love love love the flowers and the leaves!!!!!