Sunday, 19 May 2013

Julie T-W's and Lizzy's Jump LO's.... (and some Scrap Therapy PL pages)

 
 
 
Oh my gosh... I'm just loving these!!!
 
 
THanks so much both Julie and Lizzy for 'jumping' in and rising to the challenge!
Arent they amazing and totally fun girls!!!!
 
How incredibly special are both of these LO's...
 
 
LOVE LOVE LOVE!
 
 
Look at the WONDERFUL way its been layered with graffiti-like colour splashed on! Just perfect for a teenage subject!!!  Isnt that background paper fabulous....and LOVE the stitched-over title!



 
 
There is so much detail in this... the more you look, the more delicious elements you see!
LOVE the stitching down the side and it oozes travel! It's just SUPER!
 
 
Thanks to both of you for it's been AMAZING fun!!!
 (and I've got  a little something for you both!)
hugsxx
 
-----------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
Here's another couple of pages for my album, the first one using 6x6 inserts
WEEK 5

Using:


WEEK 6
I love the use of the different sized pockets with this insert!
 
Simple Stories: products:
xx
 
 
 


2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I am sooooooooo happy that you love our lo's!!! You are always so inspiring to us, so for you to love our lo's ... makes my {{{heart}}} soar!! I loveeeeeeeeeee your pages!! They are gorgeous!!!!

Lizzy Hill said...

Yep, hear, hear to Julie...I'm always echoing her...she ALWAYS gets ahead of me!!! And uses more exclamation marks:):):) And I really love your PL pages...those tabs with the big words down the left hand side???? DELICIOUS!!!!!!! Good to see you back:):):)