Friday, 17 May 2013

Guest Designer for Scrap it with a Song. AND YAY for Lizzy!!

 
 
Scrap it with a Song has a new song up
'Mr Blue Skies' by ELO

Here's my Guest dt sample...
I used the words 'make or break' from the lyrics
It's always been Paige's dream to get to the Eiffel tower...
weeeeell,  it finally happened!

LOL, yes I used one on the 'jump' photos!
 
and...
and......
and..............
 
Talking about 'JUMP'!!!
 
You have got to see what Lizzy did with this jump photo challenge yesterday
 
You will find her fabulous 'jump' LO
 
 
Now how cool is that!   Paige was blown away!!!
 As was I
 
Stunning Lizzy!
 
 xx
 
 
 

6 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Fabulous layout and yes Lizzy's layout is superb too!

Lizzy Hill said...

I'm giggling like mad here....my absolute pleasure...I LOVED doing something different for a change...and LOOK...did you do this before & add the photo....tell you didn't take scrappy stuff!!!!!! And, Paige, glad you liked it...you might have to cross out hidden & put in forbidden...ahhh well...what can I say!!!! I need your addy so i can send this down to you....I think my email comes up on comments, so just email me it.....wasn't that FUN!?????!!!!!!!!!! Oh, & of course, you totally ROCKED this LO.....MY fave colour here:):):) sooo wanna go back to Paris........*sigh*.....

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I feel the pressure! LOL!! I am ON IT... I promise! :) I loveeeeeeeeeee your lo!! LOVING the colors and the banner!! CONGRATS on the GDT!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ok... I am a ball of nerves, but my LO is going live tonight at Midnight EST :)

Roxy said...

Gorgeous LO, love the doily, and of course the photo is fabulous!!!

Carla said...

Wow - this is so pretty - love the gorgeous blues! Great work with the paint. Thanks for joining us this month as our Guest DT member at Scrap it with a Song!