Thursday, 16 May 2013

For Julie T-W and Lizzy H

 
 
Paige and I giggled when we read
comments on Meaghan's 30th Birthday post and there were no 'stag jump' pics...
so I found a couple that I hadn't posted just for both of you....
 
(very big smile)
 
 
I hope you scrap them! LOL!  There's one each!
 
 
This one's for Julie T-W
 
(Paige in the Drum Tower - Beijing)



 
For Liz
(Paige - Forbidden City-Beijing)

 
 
Hee hee!!
 
 
xx
 
 
*****Edited in..... and updated since.....
 
Oooh, Lizzy's taken the challenge for sure...
Come'n Julie!!! 
Might send you a RAK (just because!!!!)
 
:biggrin: :biggrin:






7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!! There they are!!! BUT scrap it?!?!?!? YIKES!!! You know it won't look even half as good as you would make it look, right? LOL!! The pressure! LOL :) Thanks love for sharing these!! :)

Lizzy Hill said...

Heehee...giggling right back atcha:):):) oooohhhhh....a challenge.......you KNOW it's gonna happen, dontcha....like, I'm gonna stop in the middle of paper stories challenge, & take ,yield off to the forbidden city:):):)!!!!!! It won't be like your pages tho. Just warning you!!!!!!

Lizzy Hill said...

Done and dusted, my friend. Wanna take a peek...fitted PERFECTLY for BITW....& I reckon I almost scrapped faster than Julie...which is saying something!!!! Here's the link, if you're around & bored...
http://lizzyhill12.blogspot.com.au/2013/05/this-ones-for-mandybird-is-word.html
:):):))

Sandra said...

Mandy I had to come and visit after seeing Lizzy's layout of the stag jump and I'm now your latest follower.

sandi said...

You are too funny! Great pics!

Mitra Pratt said...

Goodness that is funny! Wandered over here from Lizzy's blog!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Here you go girlfriend :) Hope you like it :) http://thetuckerwolekclan.blogspot.com/2013/05/i-adore-her-smile-i-cherish-her-hugs-i.html