Tuesday, 9 April 2013

The Studio Challenges: Guest DT and Colour Challenge......



Make sure you visit The Studio Challenge's blog to play along with their fabulous challenge....

Here it is....
A colour Challenge!


Here's mine,  I'm guesting - (much excitement - I LOVE this Challenge Blog!!)
Its probably a bit 'black' - didnt start off that way... just my habit of matching the background of my photo to the background paper.  
But there's the  fabulous green, dark pink and mustard colours!


Really hope you can play along....

just  click HERE 


(off to pack bags!!!)

4 mor sleeps till we jet off to China!!


xx


4 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Have a fab time - it will come around quick, I bet....LOVE the studio challenge blog...just never seem to get to do the challenges!! Maybe this month, eh? Since I'm not jetting off anywhere like some peeps I know.....!!!!!!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Congrats on the GDT!! This is absolutely gorgeous! I loveeeeeeee the colors and the butterflies!!

Lizzyc said...

Wow the black back ground makes each element pop on the page.. looks fabulous!!

Julie said...

just love this missy