Monday, 25 March 2013

Let's Get Shabby Challenge #44 is up!




'Let's Get Shabby'

It's all about Easter/Spring
  using one (or more) item/s from each list below.
 A subject, an embellishment and a technique. 
List 1 Chicken  Rabbit Basket Cross  Eggs Bonnet (hat)
List 2 Ribbon Flowers String   Buttons  Lace  Doily
List 3  Stamping  Inking  Misting  Distressing  Embossing Painting
 
Here's my fun project which will hopefully find a place on my Easter morning breakfast table...(if I get organised enough!!!)
 
I've used a Chicken/Flowers/Lace and Painting/Inking
 
 

Covered the little birdhouse with gesso....


 
 
And then add the embellishing... along with some very antique lace
and a cute little chicken!

 
Hope you check out the other DT projects and join in with some Easter/Spring Scrapping!!!




5 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

This is sooo cute..love the way you've dressed Chicky's home up...he looks sweet peeking out the window:):):)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooo beautiful! LOVING thoe sunflowers!!!

sandi said...

This is just soooooooooooo cute! Love what you've done with the house!

Cathy said...

what a great idea. I love this little easter house. I believe I have one of these stashed in the basement.

Jasmine S said...

Very cute. My daughter would love something like this....maybe I should get motivated....lol.