Monday, 4 February 2013

Counterfeit Kits - No Photo...and....



Oooh when I was given the criteria for the  Counterfeit Kit Challenge
to create with no photo and the title to start with 
'Why I love.......'
Weeeeeeeell, it certainly was a challenge!
I picked out the whites and reds from my kit

Sooooo I talked about little birds (you know I love them) and I'd just recently bought the most fabulous bird stamp...

Here's what I came up with for my Guest spot...







Isnt it a cute stamp!!

xx


10 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhh this is gorgeous and you rocked the challenge! I am loving ALL THE RED!!! And love love love love that birdie stamp and the heart!! You are WOW!!! I love it!

sandi said...

This is so sweet! Love all the bits and pieces!

Jenneke said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Mandy!!!

XXXJenneke

Lizzy Hill said...

It IS a cute stamp...this would stump me..I'm not good at this sort of Challenge ...but you're great at them!!! Like the colour scheme ...cute:):):))

Deb said...

Ooooooo! That little birdie stamp is sooo sweet and your page is just perfect. Love what you have done for the challenge.

glorygirl said...

Beautiful page! Looooove all the reds and that stamp is gorgeous!!! You've done such an amazing job!!!

Lizzyc said...

Wow you have created a marvellous layout with this criteria.. I would have to have a long think about it.. love the bird stamp!!

Julie H said...

Your little birdie is gorgeous and your colour scheme is awesome! Great page!

Jennifer Grace said...

That stamp is absolutely darling, and I love the flow of items, and the colours, on your page! Amazing take on the challenge! x

Lisa said...

it's a very very cute stamp! what a lovely layout - just popping by to grab some ideas for this challenge so that I can get creating for the blog hop! You did great here - super!