Saturday, 2 February 2013

Counterfeit Kits Blog Hop....



This month we will be counterfeiting Scraptastic's sold out January Kit called Chasing Pavement

Time to show off my Kit as Guest Designer...
I loved the Blues and Greens in this kit with a pop of yellow and red..

Yellow/Reds
Paper:
Pink Paisley Sweet Cakes Collection
Kaiser Craft Lemon Slice
Creative Memories
WeRMK  Goodday Sunshine Sandra
MME The Sweetest Thing Tangeine ‘Together’ Round Paper
WRMK Cardstock
DCWV Mariposa Paper
Ruby Rocket Upstairs Downstairs Prudence
Creative Memories
MME Boo to You, Creepy Crawlers
Creative Memories
MME Laundrey Line Natural ‘Aspire’
Embellishments:
MME So Sophie Alphabet
MME Label Stickers
MME Miss Caroline Doily Stickers
MME Miss Caroline Fiddlesticks “Home’
MME Confetti ‘Day and Me’ Journaling Card
MME 29th Street Market Tag Diecut
MME Little Boy Blue Tree
WRMK’s 6x4 Journaling Cards
Kaiser Rhinestones and Pearls
Buttons, Washi Tape, Rose Trim, Rust Crochet Trim



Blue/Green/Browns
Papers:
MME Sweetest Thing Bluebell Bright Meadow Paper
Authentique Foundations Bi Fold Solid Paper
MME Miss Caroline Fiddlesticks ‘Story’ Farmhouse Paper
MME Tres Jolie Ooh La La Unique Vert Papier
WRMK Down the Boardwalk Beach Towel
WRMK Cardstock
DCWV Mariposa Paper
MME Stella and Rose Paper
Autumn Leaves Rhonna Farrer Blue Twist Paper
Authentique Curiosity Determined Paper
Embellishments:
Glitz Teeny Alpha
Basic Grey Chip Alpha in Green and Cream
Fancy Pants Bauble trim
Stella Rose blue trim
Mists
Buttons, doily, trims




Stickers/Diecuts/journal blocks etc
Creative Imaginations Bird Songs Sticker Sheet
Creative Imaginations Natures Song 12x12
Nikki Sivils My Little Monster Sticker Sheet & Diecut Sheet
MME Miss CarolineFiddlesticks Love Journal Paper
K&Co journal blocks
Crochet doily lengths
Washi Tape
Gauze





I love this kit  because it feels inspired towards nature....
Cant wait to play with this ....

Why not join in the Blog Hop to see how the other Designers created their kits!

You are here:

Now start hopping......


Hop you can join in the fun!


xx

20 comments:

Margie said...

Love your fun and colorful kit!

glorygirl said...

Looooove all the birds and butterflies, fabric and mists! I just know your creations will ROCK!!!!

Julia said...

Beautiful kit!!! I can't wait to see what you make!!

sassyscrapper said...

The whole time I was perusing your kit I was thinking how much I love the nature feel it has...and then sure enough...you said the same. Something so sweet about those birds and since it is the dead of winter here...your kit gives me hope that Spring is not too far away! Have fun being the guest designer this month :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love love the kit you put together!!!!

Rebecca at How I Burb said...

Great kit, have a terrific month!

Julene Matthews said...

This is a wonderful kit mandy. You've reminded me that I have those bird sheets also.

Julene Matthews said...

I left a comment but it isn't here so...love your kit.I have those birds and have added them now.

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Looks so gorgeous! This is a great idea! :)

Julie H said...

Oooh, so many lovely goodies in your kit! Can't wait to see what you create with it!

sandi said...

What a great looking kit!

One Scrap Happy Momma said...

I love all the birds and butterflies in your kit. And those little bits and extras look yummy!

Angela Coles said...

that's one super pretty kit. looking forward to seeing your layouts

Jimjams said...

(I thought I'd already commented, but apparently not!) Fabulous Kit Mandy - I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with it!

joyce rodli said...

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooh

li-bee-ti said...

Big and beautiful kit, Mandy! love the dp and all the embllishments you've gathered here.

Sherri Thompson said...

Beautiful kit, Mandy! Can't wait to see what you create with it! Congrats on being this month's guest designer!

Chipper said...

Looking forward to see what you make with this kit. I love the addition of more red, I think it makes it POP!

Jennifer Grace said...

Stunning kit, I especially like the trims! x

Lisa said...

love your photos of the kit! and the selection of red and yellows is truly inspired. This is such a great kit - you are going to be one awesome DT this month :-)