Sunday, 17 February 2013

Colour Combo's Galore Challlenges...



It's been a quite a few years since I've played along with
and have to say there new Challenge settings are just fabulous with loads of prompt/criteria choices.



YAY!!
It was featured!


Got really 'painty' on this one!!
Paige and her new little friend....
Little children love her.....




------------------------------------




I've scrapped this pic of Hanah before... but boy I couldnt help it - had to scrap it again...
it was perfect for this challenge!
(gosh its hard to photograph the colours as we see them!)


------------------------------------------

 xx

7 comments:

MichelleMc said...

Beautiful pages! Love the background on the "Sunshine" page and all the amazing layers and details on "Soft"!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are gorgeous Mandy! I loveeeeeee the colors and love love love love those hearts on the first one!!

Lizzy Hill said...

Love them both - but the hearts have gotten my heart - LOVE the layering & sewing of them...& you're RIGHT....photographing the colours as they are is really, really hard:):):)

Jasmine S said...

Wow these are fabulous. So much texture and your use of the palettes is perfect. Love the big heart and your shaped photos and the details on the second page are just divine.

glorygirl said...

Such stunning work, Mandy! It is always so hard for me to pick one or two things about your creations....I LOVE it all!!! You do such a great job creating emotion and story revolving around your photos! Just stunning!

joyce said...

These are both superb, I can't decide which I love the best. Thank you for the inspiration.

Lizzyc said...

Wow.. these are beautiful.. especially love the top one and the adorable heart...