Sunday, 6 January 2013

Challenges!



Its the first time I've taken part with this Challenge Blog... and loved the criteria of using 
'Negative Punches'
Here I've used the border negatives of my 'Memory Box Distressed Tag Die' and it fit so well as borders for my photos!   I've also used some butterfly punch negatives too.

Paige's gorgeous hair in the breeze.  We spent a day snapping photos on a long walk.





----------------------------------------------


Frosted Designs  
I've used 
Punch - various sized hearts
Stamping-  criss-crossy background stamp
Mist/Mask-  misted over some of the hearts
Stickers -  Sticker Alpha and the green 'Notes' block under the photo is also a sticker.
Paige and Hannah sharing some sisterly love (and being silly!)

----------------------------------------


Counterfeit Kits Challenge #1
I'm so happy to use my new kit for the first time.
The pinks work well with the black and white photo. Some of my papers are really OLD!
That daisy one - definitely one of them!
The criteria is
3 pattern papers, 3 embellies, 3 word title (other than cardstock and adhesives etc).
I've got a yellowy/cream cardstock base that kind of forms the border for the LO.
The pattern papers are the daisy paper, the border punched paper, and the pink background paper which is slightly patterned.
The embellies are the pink lace, butterfly and button.
And the three word title is 'beautiful and delicate'

Paige in ballet class


-------------------------------------------------



Bird is the Word - 'Whisper'
This is the first time I've taken part here too.
I love the word and had a perfect photo of a pademelon (like a very small round wallaby)
we found in the bushes peeping over a log at us, so we were whispering.. 'get the camera'
It was very shy

-------------------------------


xx

24 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

You are amazing Mandy!! WOWWWWWWWWWWWW!! These are all beautiful!!

Helen Hapsi said...

Very beautiful work! I espesially like the one for the whisper challenge!! Pretty pretty pretty!! And what a strange little animal, it seems very exotic for a Greek ! Love it!

Julia said...

WoW!!! You have been busy with some pretty amazing layouts!!

MichelleZ said...

Beautiful Layouts! I especially like the one with negative punches. Lovely!

li-bee-ti said...

I love all these layouts! Especially the 1st and the 2nd. I love the guaze on the firts one, and it really goes perfectly with the seaside photos. On the 2nd one I loved the misting and the stitched hearts. the photos are really great!
Way to go for participating in all these challenges.

Lizzy Hill said...

Hey Mandy! NEw Year...new challenges sites to enter - how neat of you:):)!!! LOVE your girl's hair & that netting underneath sort of reinforced the windy-ness....& the whisper one captured my heart....lovely, lovely, lovely...& you're counterfeiting again...go, you!!!!!!!

Rebecca at How I Burb said...

Wow, you've been busy with challenges! Very pretty pages!

Deb said...

Oooooooooooo! These are all soooo beautiful, Mandy.

Zanka said...

They're FAB!!!! The first one is my absolute fave, I can almost see this wind in your design. LOVE it!

Lisa J said...

Gorgeous work Mandy.I love your stithed hearts.The CKC layout is cute too. Doesn't it feel great to finally use some of those older papers. You made it work without it looking dated. Awesome

Jasmine S said...

Amazing work. Just loving the photos and borders and textures and colours. That pink daisy paper was in my stash from sooooo long ago but I think I recently passed it on to the kinder. I love how you have used it.

Lauren Hender said...

Your layouts are amazing! Loved looking at each of them.

Angela Coles said...

lots of gorgeous projects.

blessings from Angela

Lizzyc said...

HI.. wow you have been busy! each of these looks wonderful.. and thanks for joining in at BITW too!

sandi said...

Wow!!!!!!!! What fabulous lo's! Love all of them!!!!!!!!

glorygirl said...

These are all wonderful. My favorite is the CKC challenge page. Love the colors you used and how it's simple and gorgeous, all at the same time!!!

Jeanet said...

Oh wow! You certainly have your mojo going!! These are all wonderful Mandy!Love them all! Love how you used the negative punches and those harts sewed together! Can you send me some mojo...;)

One Scrap Happy Momma said...

Wonderful layouts. I also have the ScrapFit challenge on my list to do this month as it seems a wonderful thing to try this month. You executed all of these challenges well!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Wonderful work Mandy, very inspiring!!!!!

Julene Matthews said...

Sweet possum pic and your counterfeit kit ballet one is pretty.

Jennifer Grace said...

Ooh, your pages are amazing, I especially like the first one. Her hair is amazing and the fibres on your page really capture the flow and peace in the picture! x

Lisa said...

stunning pages. I really like all that dimension and the artsy feeling to all your pages! love them all - I especially love your little pandemelon and the stitched hearts on the second layout. gorgeous. happy to have you joining in on CKC

Elisabeth Sarkis said...

Wowww...gorgeous work, love it!!!
thanks for joining in at BITW!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Gosh your work always astounds me, Mandy!!