Saturday, 8 September 2012

Scrap Therapy's September $50 Voucher Sketch is UP!!!!

 
 
Here's the sketch ... hope you like :P

Image



Image
Products:
Kraft cardstock
My painted chevron scrawl - using aPaintbrush and dipping the paintbrush into Dylusions Spray London Blue all painted over with gesso.
Prima Fairly Belle Notecards in a Pouch (2 used as tags and one as the background to the photo)
Tim Holtz Trimmings seam binding dipped in Dylusions Spray London Blue and Dylusions Spray lemon zest making a green colour!
Alpha:
Lilybee Designs (green alpha)
Prima Press Holder Prima Press alpha(not quite the same as mine as its sold out.. but this alpha is great too!)
Print Stamp (similar to the one I used)
 
Hope you are going to join in!!!
You'll find it HERE
 
 
----------------------------------------
 
And.... I've made my start on Christmas Cards for Scrap Therapy too!
 
I know, I know!! Its September... but it is good to get a start on that Christmas Card making!

Do you love a chevron pattern?... I do!! :P and these are fabulous for the backgrounds. I've used a subtle one(using the reverse side if you look in the shop) and a striking one... both do Christmas making justice!!

Here's my start using MME All is Bright range... with a bit of a shabby look! :P

Image

The large rectangular frames on the cards are cut out of All is Bright Empherma Frames Paper The frames already come decorated with the aged look and bits of crochet etc... And I've also cut a couple of little titles from the paper as well for each card 'All is Calm' and 'First Noel' too.

The 'All is Bright' Washi tape is sold out now... but if you type in the word 'tape' in the 'Search Products' box on the Scrap Therapy Page  up on the righthand side - it will show you all the tapes - including all sorts of  washi tape... fabulous!! You can use this for the little trees made out of the tape on the cards... (LOL in a way they can also look like cakes....so you could even do a wedding or birthday cake like this too!) Add in some trim... You can find some red ricrac here

Hmmn, before we know it ... Christmas will be here...
thats gets me thinking.... might have to start looking at my December Daily bits and pieces.... :biggrin:

--------------------------------------
 
At the moment, I'm in Melbourne for work... and go home Monday...
dh and the girls are packing boxes and moving most things to our new house... yes our house sold in 5days!!  So we are REALLY busy!     I've bought some scrapping stuff with me to do of a night here as its quiet, and I reckon that will be all the scrapping  I'll get done between now and the next week or two.
Life is pretty full on!
 
xx
 


8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow wow wow wowwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! You amaze me!! These are gorgeous!!! I am in LOVE LOVE LOVE with those cakes you made!!!! FAB!!!!

Lizzy Hill said...

So glad your house sold quick...hope it's quiet at night in Melbourne so you get some scrap time!!!! I LOVE your tree/ cake, too!!!!! I feel some jacking coming on:):):). ...and good move leaving the family to pack????????

Lizzyc said...

Love that sketch for scrap therapy, and love your take on it.. marvellous cards too.. and yes Christmas is gunna come way too fast i think!

sandi said...

Love your lo! Fabulous! Your cards are wonderful as well, yes now is a good time to start those Christmas cards!

yyam said...

Oooh....love how you did the background for the layout! And those cakes look yummy! :)

P/s: Wish we were in Melbourne at the same time...would love to meet you in person. I was just there the last week of August!

Marjolein said...

Wow! Very nice cards! I love the idea of using masking tape like that! Thanks!
Marjolein (from the Netherlands)

glorygirl said...

WOW! That sketch is WONDERFUL! Love how you used it. Your paint and texture combos always astound me!

Roxy said...

I LOVE these, pinning now!