Monday, 24 September 2012

Scrap Therapy September Scraplift Challenge...

 
Over at SCRAP THERAPY
 
Your challenge is to -

Scraplift a layout of one of the current Scrap Therapy's Designers...  All have given full permission :P
You only have to pick a LO as inspiration!


I've chosen
Julie
This LO has always caught my eye!!
Image



Here's my interpretation :P I've kept the blues, the bows, window, butterflies and the paint sliding down the page :biggrin:
Image

Products used:
MME-The Sweetest Thing - Tangerine - Hello Wishes Paper(reverse side)
Prima Resin Windows
MME Stella & Rose Hazel Blue Trim
MME Stella & Rose Mabel Blue Trim
Prima Natures Garden Flutterbits
Lilybeedesign Alpha
Gesso and Glimmermist

4 comments:

glorygirl said...

Great take on the scraplift! I love the original and yours! Looks like I need to make my way over to ScrapTherapy. Could be LOADS of inspiration over there! The paint drips are my favorite detail of the layouts!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL Mandy!! LOVING the drips of paint and loveeeeeeeeee the frame!!!!

Dora said...

your lo is amazing, love the details, wow I love this!

Lizzyc said...

A fabulous lift Mandy, i love those paint drips too... well done..