Friday, 7 September 2012

Counterfeit Kit Challege for September....

 
 
I love this!
 and you can find the post
 
The kit to counterfeit for September is
 
and here's my counterfeit one...
of the main kit...

 
 
then I found some matching background papers to support the kit


 
There was a patterned paper add-on, so I matched what I could...


 
and then matched up some plain background papers for the add-ons as well.
 
Boy, again... so many papers that are OLD!  And so many I probably would never put my hands on otherwise...
 
But....  was so happy with the amount of 'stash' I got through last month and actually use it  and also getting some cards into my cupboard for a rainy day too...
just had to have another go this month!
 
 


14 comments:

Sassy Breese said...

You nailed it! Love your kit and the way you display it. All that scrappy goodness spread in a big fan.

Lizzyc said...

A wonderful way to use up the old stuff that seems to hide down the bottom of the drawer!

sandi said...

Nice! Good to use that old paper!

Clair said...

Wow! What a full kit! Loving the bunting you have peeking out in your top photograph - looks like you're going to have fun scrapping with this lot over the next month! x

glorygirl said...

Incredible how the old papers look so lovely in your kit! Love the pop of color in the washi tapes you included and the canvas banners. Cannot wait to see how you transform the old papers into beautiful works of art!

LCSmithSAVED said...

Lots of pretties in here - papers & "stuff" - look forward to your pages this month. Those little banners are super-cute!

Candace said...

Lovely kit and its great to use up some of the older items in our stash. Although if you are anything like me they will be replaced with new stuff in no time

One Scrap Happy Momma said...

Lovely combinations here. And I am envious of all that washi tape! It looks so bright and cheerful!

S said...

Isn't it fun to rediscover older papers - sometimes those designs are just timeless. Enjoy your fabulous kit!

Margie said...

Beautiful-and even though some of those papers are older, they are so clssic and gorgeous!

Crystal aka Caitlynsmommy said...

Great kit! I love the distressed feel of it!

Julie Ann Shahin said...

Beautiful kit!!! xoxo

Tish - GaMtnScrap said...

Wow-such a big and full kit! But a fun and lovely one indeed! I love all your embellishments too, especially the pennant banner! Great job!

Jimjams said...

A gorgeous kit - have you been playing with it already? Off to check!