Friday, 3 August 2012

Scrap Therapy's $50 Voucher Sketch is UP!!!!


How you will join us for Scrap Therapy's Blog Sketch Challenge.
Its a fantastic prize!!


This is my interpretation


Here's the Sketch I've designed for Scrap Therapy
Image

I've flipped it on its side, but kept some little banners there :wink:


Products
MME Dolled Up 'Princess' Delicate Paper (reverse side)
MME Stella Rose Blue Trim
MME Miss Caroline Pins
MME So Sophie Red Alpha
My Mind's Eye Brads
Prima Brick Stamp (out of stock)
12x12 Crafters Workshop Brick Mask - (out of stock) but the little 6x6 one is available
Texture paste
Ranger Distress Stain - Faded Jeans
Hope to see you there!!

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!!! LOVING the bricks and the brads!!!

Lizzy Hill said...

Lovely as every - & you do do backgrounds sooooo well...quite sickening, actually....I'll keep trying...sigh!!!! LOVE those little badges. Cute. This is a good prize. Gonna try fit it in!!!

glorygirl said...

What a wonderful page! I am in love with the sketch. Your page reminds me to get my brick mask back out to play :)

Lizzyc said...

OH wow.. this is gorgeous.. I love the brick stamp and flipping the sketch like that looks marvellous!

sandi said...

Wow! Love the look of this! Great texture and sweet little mix...fab!

Cricri du 37 said...



Beautiful texture on your LO, I adore, hugs from France !!