Monday, 25 June 2012

Let's Get Shabby Challenge #36


 is up...
and

IT'S OUR 3RD BIRTHDAY!!
So to celebrate we have decided that you can choose ANY previous 
'Let's Get Shabby' Challenge!


So, I've chosen one of my favourites:
  Sewing Box Challenge (Oct 10)
Using items from your sewing box
Must see at least 3 sewing box treasures in your creation and one of them must be pins
I've used (a piece from an old antique worn out handmade quilt, buttons, cotton thread, lace (to edge the quilt) and pins


Our sponsor is the fabulous
And I LOVE my Purple Onion stamps and have quite a collection.
The alpha used in my project can be found HERE
(its actually the smaller of the two sizes -but I have the bigger size too!)
Hope to see you at 'Let's Get Shabby's'
xx

9 comments:

JansArtyJunk said...

Oh...this is amazing Mandy..very clever!!... LOVE everything about it! Jan x

glorygirl said...

Cannot wait! Headed over to pick my challenge now!

Lea said...

I LOVE this! What a great challenge and happy anniversary to Let's Get Shabby!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Holy AMAZING!!!! WOW!!!! I have an old quilt... this is such a great idea Mandy! I am so pinning this!!!!

Dora said...

I love this, it's perfect!

Lizzy Hill said...

Fantastic...outta the box AGAIN!!!! LoOking forward to doing this one:):):):)

Lizzyc said...

Oh this is gorgeous! it feels so homely!! what memories and storys this old quilt could tell... love this take on the challenge!

sandi said...

Wow! This is just fabulous! And the challenge sounds neat!

Hope said...

I absolutely LOVE what you have done with the old quilt piece. Just wonderful.