Monday, 5 March 2012

Art Piasknownica Cardlift

Just sneaking this in before the deadline

You'll find the callenge HERE
used old denium and a ring of butterflies.

------------------
Using sticks! Find the challenge HERE
Found this 'almost' heart shape and with a bit of soft plying and a bit of string, it formed the shape perfectly - hmmmn .... or should I say 'imperfectly' (grin)




Just got to keep moving so a short post tonight.... got a 3 day scrappy camp this coming weekend and need to pack page kits! 
(very big smile)!

10 comments:

Lean said...

Cool work Mandy love the jeans one.
byeeee.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeee both of these!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the denim...and that heart shaped stick... *swoon*!! Have fun at scrappy camp!!!

Dolly Daydreams said...

I have to say I think your blog is one of the most inspirational I have come across. Your talent is boundless and I love your off the wall perspective . I never now what i will encounter here but it is always so original that it takes my breath away. Thank you so much .

Marie

Adriana B said...

gorgeous and stunning :)

Lizzy Hill said...

I LOOOVE the sticks - that's so out of the square [heehee]... have fun at scrappy camp. THREE days! Yum:):):)

Hope said...

Beautiful. I absolutely love your card, and the 'im'perfect heart is so sweet.

yyam said...

Oooh...love what you did with the denim and the sticks! So creative!

Have fun at scrappy camp!!!

Jenny said...

Both are beautiful Mandy... but I just love your heart... have a wonderful three days:))

Hugs
Jenny x

Dora said...

Both are beautiful I love the natural creation you made!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Very unique and really really cool!