Wednesday, 8 February 2012

Lessology #11 Flights of Fancy


This is a fun challenge
 by LESSology....

Flights of Fancy - so whatever that might mean to you, submit a project!!
From memory from childhood....




And it flies!!!


You can find the prize and enter the challenge HERE
Way fun!

 ----------------------------------------------------------

I've seen the new Prima Fairy Belle by Jodie Lee and delighted with these gorgeous ballet papers as they are hard to find. I will definitely be getting these as soon as I can!

xx


8 comments:

Lean said...

This is cool and never seen..

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I sooooooooo love love love love love this Mandy!! A kite is just GENIUS for this challenge!! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Audrey Pettit said...

how awesome, Mandy!! Such a great idea and just a brilliant take on the LESSology challenge this week!!

Lea said...

Wow! How cool is this! Great idea and I'm impressed that it flies!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is fun, fun and so much fun!!!!!!

Deb said...

Oooooooo! how I love your kite....fabulous work, Mandy and how good does FairyBelle look.....I think I need these too.

Dora said...

You did an amazing job on this one!

Angela Weimer said...

What a great project. looks like so much fun. thanks for sharing. Angela