Tuesday, 7 February 2012

Art Piaskownica

I thought I'd have a go at Art Piaskownica - the challenges are amazing and the talent of the dt is incredible.   This is for their Card Lift #27..



 -----------------------------------------


 And it was Paige's first day at school for Yr 10 today, and I'd forgotten to take a pic of her at home before school, so when I picked her up and she'd gotten into the car, I whipped out the camera and she gave  that  'Seriously Mum???  Here???' look... priceless I reckon!
Regardless, Paige loved being back at school and said it was a 'Wicked day'!
Her chatter was incessant on the way home about every aspect of her day including  which awesome teachers she has this year and so and so said this and so and so said that... 
She's happy.

-----------------------------------------------


 

10 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I love love love love your card!!! LOVING the textures and the hearts are BEAUTIFUL!! And Paige looks great!! Loving the 'Really Mum?'...lol... I get that from Adam too! lol! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Lean said...

Cool card love it so creative to!
byebye,Lean

ann said...

Love your card Mandy great lift.
I agree that is a priceless photo lol

yyam said...

Oh my! Your card is just gorgeous Mandy! Awesome layers and textures. I love all the heart motifs! :)

Glad you captured that priceless moment...and that your girl is so happy in school! :)

Samantha said...

OMG! LOV LOVE your card! so much texture!! and the your so wright the photo is priceless! totally says it all! {HUGS}

Deb said...

WOW! Your card is amazing, Mandy.....luv luv luv it. Yep that pic is priceless.....one for the album for sure I'd say. Glad Paige had a great day.

Dora said...

That card is just stunning!!!!

Lizzy Hill said...

....at least you waited INSIDE the car & didn't embarrass her totally with the camera outside:):) Your card is scrumptious ---but the kite is amazing. Looks like fun:)

Pia said...

wow so wonderful
hugs Pia

Angela Weimer said...

Great card! love the texture you have created. Wonderful picture too! thanks for sharing and have a great day. Angela