Friday, 30 December 2011

Tattered Inspirations

Carol of Tattered Inspirations Etsy sent me some tiles to play with (along with some other fab bits and pieces too) And I SOOOO love her seam binding!!  There isnt very often where you wont see a bow or two on my work somewhere!

With some 'seaside' tiles I created a net-like banner - they are adorable to work with! And sent with the tiles were two little golden charms which hang 'charmingly' from the net too

This was me with my family in 1965 at one of our fave family past-times - being at the beach!

I might try think of other ways to 'banner' the tiles (grin)

Oooh and Tattered Inspiration is sponsoring Let's Get Shabby #30 at the moment!
Hope to see you there!


-----------------------------------


Here's two LO's Ive completed for Global Scrappers
 (with seam binding from Tattered Inspirations)




5 comments:

ann said...

Beautiful LOs Mandy I particularly love the first the way you have worked the tiles and net together.
Happy New Year !!!!

Lizzyc said...

Hi.. oh wow.. these are so lovely.. i love the sea one with the nets.. and the sisters one.. those flowers are amazing!! Happy New Year!!

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

Finally getting around to some blog viewing and so love your last few posts with your fantastic creations and lovely photography.
xx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeee how you added the tiles in that netting!! And loving the photo on their too!!! And your Lo's are just GORGEOUS as always! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Julie said...

stunning miss mandy.