Thursday, 25 August 2011

Let's Get Shabby Challenge #27 is up!

The last few days have been busy with being out of town for my aunty's funeral (which was just beautiful) It was wonderful to be among a lot of family, some of whom we havent seen for a long time.

I'm going to be away for the next few weeks with work and for holidays too, so I'll be popping in from time to time.

But first off...

 is all about choosing an image from
and start creating!

Here's my image (its from the 'sold' section)

and this is what I created being inspired by the colours, the rows of buttons and of course the crocheted doilies and trim.   I also attached a little safety pin to the dress as well.


Go see what the other designers have choosen and created

----------------------

Also over at 


the designers are being announced one by one and today is my turn!
(big grin) 
Pop over and have a look!

--------------------


7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

GORGEOUS! I Loveeeeeeeeeeee that dress form!! Have a safe trip!:):):):):):):):):):):)

Lea said...

Very pretty! Love that crocheted dress form!!!

myriammg said...

love your inspired idea !
hugs from France

Magda(i)Lena said...

Gorgeous project, love the doilies! Beautiful!

Ceci said...

How gorgeous that project is. Mandy I am sorry to hear about your Aunty passing..glad that the funeral was a beautiful one. x

Lizzy Hill said...

How do you think outside the square like this? Such a cute idea! Love the buttons & lace... sigh! And am now heading over the LESSology ~ you continue to inspire:)

Audrey Pettit said...

Ooh, what an adorable card, Mandy! Love what you've done with that dress form. Really love your creative sentiment, too.