Tuesday, 2 August 2011

August 123 Challenge is up... and ?



The August criteria for
123 CHALLENGE
is......
 The word 'What'
The colour 'Black
And 'multi photos!

Here's mine and I had a ball doing this!
you can find the challenge


------------


And come this Friday night.....
will be revealing the first Friday of the month
 CHALLENGES
and posting the winners of last months challeges too!
Make sure you are a member and join me there!!


-----------------------------



What could this be about???

Hmmmn.........shhhhhhh....... secret!


hee hee



8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS Mandy! I loveeeeeee the photos, the doilies and loving the hearts! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

myriammg said...

amazing ! I love it

Lea said...

Oh what a cool layout!!! Love all the little pictures and the hanging hearts!!!

Jasmine S said...

I just loved this when I saw it at 123. You have showcased the photos just beautifully and the doilies and hanging lovehearts are just perfect.

yyam said...

Goodness Mandy! How awesome is this! It's totally unique! Love the little pics and those hanging hearts!!! Spectacular work! :)

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Super awesome work, Mandy!!!

sandi said...

Wow! This is so cool looking! LOVE it!

Sussie said...

Stunning layout! I love it!