Wednesday, 6 July 2011

A New Place to Be....

A group of us close Scrappy Girls
gather at a wonderful challenge site
A place we chat and share in projects and challenges (you'll need to register to get in). 
Over the weekend, I did three of the four challenges set by
 Julie Bec and Vicki 
I'm also on the DT there, and my Shabby Challenge will be up this weekend!
A card

Paige when she was my little premmie baby....
I stuck together a little patchwork heart


Bec and Me,  Bec took this little quickie 'selfie' of us when we at Scrappy Camp here in Tassie



And the July's SCRAP JACKED is up!!
here's my DT sample!  Hope you join in!!

xxxx

11 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwww! These are amazing Mandy! I loveeeeeeeeee that patchwork heart! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

ann said...

Awwww beautiful projects....as always
So love the patchwork heart !!!!

jacirascrap said...

Oh! Seu coração de patchwork tem muito amor!!

sandi said...

Wow! Love everything you've created here. The card is simply, yet says so much...beautiful! I really like the heart that you put together on your lo! Just fab!

yyam said...

Ahhhh...I'm never disappointed when I stop by...these are gorgeous Mandy!!! Lovelovelove that patchwork heart!!!!:)

Jamilie said...

All just GORGEIOUS MANDY!!!!

Sasya said...

Mandy, your works are stunning!! love them all!!

Ceci said...

Mandy how do you get so much done and they are all so gorgeous, you global scrapper you! ;)

Samantha said...

WOWZEERS! these are AMAZING Creations! love what you have created for Scrap Jacked the pattern paper is eye popping! and love love what you have created for Globle scrappers! {HUGS}

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow! So many gorgeous projects, again! Love your style, Mandy! You've got an elegant, shabby chic style that I just adore. :)

Bec said...

Looooove the Scrappy Camp page!!! {Which reminds me to scrap my photo} Very shabby and gorgeous!!!
And I love your page of Hannah for GS. Just beautiful!