Friday, 1 July 2011

Its been a busy week... Maya Rd Oval Chipboard Mini-Album


July's123 Challenge Criteria is up:
Aqua/teal
Create a 'scene'
Use the word 'thing'
Here I've cut,  watercoloured  to create a street in Paris for Paige




-----------------------------------------------------


Maya Rd Oval Chipboard Mini-Album
I've used these fabulous 12x12 double sided papers which can be found in all different designs and colours in the Shop -
this one is called 'About a Girl - Cards'
Image

and mixed it with this fabulous little Maja Road Chipboard Mini-Album which is actually calledOrnage Tag Coaster
Image

And this is the result :P
Image
I did paint around all the edges of the chipboard, and changed the chain holding it together to a jump ring :wink:

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Fancy Pants Sweet Pea Ribbons

I did brights (unusual for me!!) but its about Paige...and she is a bright personality.

Here are some of the other Fancy Pants 'Card' 12x12's that would also go great with little mini's!!
Papa
Dancing Girl
Delight
Happy Holidays
My Family
On A Whimsy
Rusted Sun
 
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
And three Inspiration Room LO's
You can find the criteria here



Showing these late...
These were made for Julie's Card Challenge for June
A button and  string with a dominant colour

xxx


7 comments:

lizzyc said...

Hi! you have been busy! these are all distinctly beautiful!!

ann said...

WOW Mandy beautiful, I really like the Lo for the 123 Challenge the Street in Paris is so clever and how cute is the little dog xxx

Jasmine S said...

Your work is just beautiful and amazing and so so original. Now when I saw your 123 LO today on the blog, wow. I could not take my eyes off it. So so fabulous. That is what I mean by original.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

You are soooooooooooo amazing Mandy!! These are all just BEAUTIFUL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

sandi said...

Wow! Wonderful creations! I really love your 123 Paris lo...so eye-catching. Awesome!

Lizzy Hill said...

I agree with everyone, specially re: the Paris LO - it's really scrumptious & sooo original & clever, too.

Bec said...

Oh I have missed out on soooooo much!! It's taken me an hour to catch up!! Sorry I haven't been to visit for so long.
Absolutely lovin' your page 'Tiptoe Paddler'
And your Paige album!! I'm sure she loves it!!
I promise I will be back to visit soon!
Hopefully very soon when LIFE starts to slow down a bit! LOL
Take care!!
xxx