Wednesday, 20 July 2011

Grabbing Time to Scrap....

Finding that time has been late at night, when everyone has gone to bed.
Just as well, because I've got a few LO's done! (big grin)

Here are some projects/challenges done for

Little Hannah and Paige


Hannah sitting on some big driftwood branches on
Green Island Far North Queensland




Its FANCY PANTS month
Paige relaxing by the fireside - nice and cosy

========================================


You will have to register if you want to visit - I hope you do!

Hannah loves the water and loves her boogie board!


Use of Kraft paper, black, blue and white


thanks for looking!

xx

11 comments:

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Love your beautiful pages. Love the little birdie and pretty elements on the first one too. :)

sandi said...

Wow! LOVE all your beautiful creations...awesome!

Lea said...

Wow! All fabulous but I have two favorites! The first is the dancing one with the grid and all the great little embellies! Such a great way to use up embellies in your stash, may have to scraplift this concept. And my other fave is the one with the chip board windows, great base, fun picture, perfect title and love all the flowers and bows!!!

Jenneke said...

Mandy, you did it again!!!
G-o-r-ge-o-u-s layouts!! Just gorgeous!!
Little Hannah and Paige, sooo cute!!

And I miss you too!!

XXXJenneke

Jolanda said...

wow Mandy,I'm such a huge fan of your work!!The ballet L/O is amazing and the Rapunzel made me smile...so pretty!!
Amazing work!
Have a nice day!
x

Blondeone said...

amazing as per usual :-)

ann said...

Beautiful projects Mandy and how sweet is the first LO of little Page and Hannah xx

Dale Tiernan said...

All very interesting and pretty to look at.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow wow wow wow wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee these!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee that first one the best with all the goodies on it!!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

yyam said...

Oh my goodness!!!!! These are gorgeous! But you had me with the first one...pure awesomeness!!!! :)

Lizzyc said...

gorgeous creations.. so pretty full of lace and girlyness!!