Thursday, 2 June 2011

We're in Cairns!!! (and 123 Challenge is up!)

Getting away on holiday was pretty much a marathon with tidying up loose ends at home and work before we could get ourselves on that plane.  Nevertheless taking that step off the plane into warm weather is just the most fabulous feeling after leaving in the dead of a cold night in Tassie!
Hannah and Paige could not wait to get to the lagoon on the waterfront in Cairns...a most favourite place of theirs!   We just love this place!




While being away 123 Challenge has the new criteria up...
Brown
Decorative/Masking Tape
the word= 'Create'
Here's my dt sample:
At Cradle Mountain - Paige taking photos of Hannah taken photos - and I took photos of them!!
We must have looked a sight!

-------------------------

Tomorrow Lee-Anne and Danny from Scrap Therapy are picking the girls and I up and taking us down to Babinda to their bricks and mortor store where I'll be also catching up with the local girls and staying the weekend!   They have such a wonderful set up there including a fabulous crop room !!
I cant wait to get amongst it!!  It will be quite different to buying from Scrap Therapy online!!!
 I'll be back with news from Babinda!!

xxx


PS:  Blogger still wont let me comment!  I've checked with them and some people are affected and the issue is still 'outstanding' they say!

Lets hope it wont be much longer.. its frustrating!




10 comments:

:) Tiff said...

so very envious of you getting to Babinda. LA and I had plans for meeting each other IRL before Cyclone Yasi went thru.

But I will get there.

be sure to post pics of the inside and outside of the shop/croproom if they let ya!!!

Jocelyn said...

OH it looks wonderful....ENJOY!!!!!

Angela Weimer said...

Looks like you will have a great time. Enjoy. Angela

ann said...

Have a wonderful time catching up and scrapping with the girls at the week end. :-)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Looks like a FAB vacation!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee your lo!! I loveeeeeee the paint splatters! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jolanda said...

Beautiful pictures and amazing L/O!!
Have fun!!

Jasmine S said...

Loved this when I saw it at 123. The torn paper, the paint splatters and the journaling down the side. Awesome.

Julene Matthews said...

Have fun at your holiday places.Lots of scrapping fodder there in Cairns.Like your layout and blogger won't let me into lots of sights either.

Lea said...

What a funny picture! Love the layout, all the brown looks great, especially the paint! Enjoy your time away!!!

Melissa said...

HIya Gorgeous...had such a fantastic time with you yesterday.Wish it could have been longer, but gateful for the time we did get together.Thanks for a great day..xxoo Mel