Sunday, 19 June 2011

BACK HOME, Cant believe our holiday is over....

It absolutely took no time at all to feel like we were back in reality at home and into committments that were waiting for us almost as soon as we returned.  I was wishing the Volcanic Ash would stop us from coming home - I'd gladly have stayed longer!!

Nevertheless - there's a gazillion photos to scrap but yet a gazillion things to do otherwise to stop getting into scrapping those said photos!!

Wish life was easier!

Meaghan phoned from England... she'd been to the 'Ascot Races' yesterday and saw the Queen!
'Where's my photos?'  Ugh... you'd think a daughter of an obsessed scrapper would think about it!
Not photos of the Queen - I wanted photos of Meaghan at Ascot!
 I have these wonderful visuals of  'My Fair Lady' in the scene of  those beautiful black and white dresses and wonderful hats! 

Onwards and Upwards....

Time for a little Echo Park 'For the Record' LO that I've created for Scrap Therapy
This is a pic of Paige at 'Sunset Drinks' on Green Island

And last month Julie ran a Blind Scrap at Scrap Therapy too, and I've finally got it finished!
Paige getting fitted for her first pointe shoes, she considered friday 13th a lucky day!

And finally, an October Afternoon LO challenged by Bec



Oh and just one more day for  'Lets Get Shabby'!
Get those last submissions in!!!

This is what I  bought  from
'Little Bits Of Pretty'
(also the sponsor for 'Lets Get Shabby' at the moment!!)
it was there waiting for me when we came home from holidays..

What a surprise!!!!

Looks tiny doesnt it???
(Dont be tricked by the delightful little packets!)


Weeeeeeeeell, just look what was concealed in those little pretty packets!!!
How wonderful!!!

Thanks heaps Lea.... gorgeous!!!
Dont forget that 100% of the sales goes to the Childrens Hospital at Westmead!!



6 comments:

Jolanda said...

Welcome home!!!!
Beautiful work!!
Have a nice day!

ann said...

Beautiful LOs Mandy and it sounds like you had a wonderful holiday.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Glad you had a great vacation!! LOVING the lo's.. you always amaze me with your creativity!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jamilie said...

OMG those are fabulous and the goodies are super fabulous also!! Wow!!!

Ceci said...

Too funny (or too sad?) about the no photos. My DD Rachel just flew off to London today! Looks like you all had a wonderful time. :)

BrigitteG said...

Sounds like you had a fantastic time on your holiday :)
oh my goshhh start your holiday album now before you get too behind (like me :(... haven't scrapped minis and holidays and am soo late !! got 4 years of things to catch-up :(